At ChromaScape, we have controls in place at every stage of our process — from purchasing raw pigment to manufacturing to shipping — this ensures our customers always receive a quality product they can trust. Here’s how we do it.
- We only purchase from suppliers we know and trust, not spot deals that prioritize our savings over your quality.
- We hold an annual supplier summit to review our raw material requirements and keep our partnerships strong.
- We demand a Certificate of Analysis (COA) from our suppliers, ensuring all raw material is within spec and meets our requirements.
- We follow ISO 9001 guidelines, an internationally recognized standard for developing quality management systems.
- We have organized our manufacturing process around defined, repeatable and data-driven practices to ensure consistent quality.
- We test every batch of products before they leave our facility to ensure every shipment has met all required specifications.
- We retain colorant from every batch we create so we can quickly test and resolve any issues that may arise.
- We only use new totes to ensure there is no leftover residue that could compromise the product.
- New totes mean all valves are in proper working order to save you time on-site.
- We always stock enough product to cut delivery times to an average of just 24 hours.
- Timely delivery ensures your product doesn’t become compromised by excessive heat or cold en route.
Click the button below to download the complete infographic.